Through the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay seeks to facilitate access for highly qualified foreign students to its University,
particularly those who wish to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level. These master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs are taught in its member establishments.
Université Paris in France while a student at one of its affiliate universities is:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School IOGS, Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne UEVE, Université Paris-Saclay UPSaclay, Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, and UVSQ.
Level and area of study:
Except for vocational training, all Master’s programs at Université Paris are certified in academic subjects.
abroad studying students
Scholarship amount and length:
The annual scholarship award is €10,000. It is funded by Université Paris for the entire length of the academic year and for a minimum of 10 months in a row each year (September to June). Depending on the candidate’s place of origin, a travel and visa expense allowance of up to €1,000 may also be given.
Depending on the entry-level (M1 or M2), these scholarships are given out for one or two years. Students must also earn the necessary amount of credits to move up a year level.
Only those students who meet one of the following requirements among those admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program offered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ, are eligible to apply:
- International students who have just arrived and are under 30 during the selection year.
- Foreign students who have resided in France for less than a year and who have either recently or presently participated in a non-certificatory training program or internship.
- Foreign-nationality students taking language instruction while spending less than a year on French land (type FFL).
- Students who have previously resided in France as part of a study-related mobility program (such as an exchange program, an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree, etc.) that did not result in certification.
Are not qualified
- Any students, excluding international students, enrolled in French higher education institutions overseas, who have attended or are currently enrolled in a French higher education institution during their academic career.
- Those who have dropped out of school for more than three years in a row.
- Students who receive any other sort of scholarship with a monthly value greater than €650.
Application guidelines for Scholarships for Foreign Master’s Study at Université Paris-Saclay
Students must first be accepted into one of Université Paris-programs Saclay’s Master’s in order to be eligible for the scholarships. Getting accepted into the University’s master’s program does not guarantee that you will receive financial aid.
Students who have been chosen will receive an email containing a link to an online application form.
To be considered for admission, applications must be submitted by 10 May 2023. Applications for scholarships must be submitted by 12 May 2023.
For more information about the Scholarships and how best to apply, Check the Link Below:
|Title:||Scholarships for Foreign Master’s Study|
at Université Paris-Saclay
|Deadline:||May 10, 2023 (annual)|