Established in 1866, AUB is widely recognized as the region’s premier higher education institution, offering over 140 programs leading to bachelor’s, master’s, MD, and PhD degrees. With a multinational and diverse student body of around 9,400 students, AUB provides the ideal environment for intellectual and cultural growth.
Tolerance, respect, and inclusiveness are the principles on which the AUB community thrives. Here, we provide more than education and professional skills; we harness critical thinking, and we empower our students to embrace what the world has to offer and change it for the better.
|Title:||MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program At American University of Beirut 2023|
|Deadline:||July 21, 2023.|
- Applicants must be citizens of countries on the African continent.
- Good academic standing in the previous degree
- Talent that exceeds financial resources
- Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region
- Leadership skills
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program
- 35 years or younger
- Demonstration of Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) by July 21, 2023.
Note: Tests that you can submit: TOEFL IBT, IELTS (Academic), GRE (Verbal), GMAT (Verbal), or DUOLINGO English Test (DET).
Fields of Study:
- Master’s in Engineering Management (Online)
- Master’s in Computing in Education (Online)
- Master’s in Business Administration (Online)
How to apply for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at American University of Beirut
Follow these steps via the portal provided by clicking on the official website below:
Step 1: Complete the AUB online graduate application and upload supporting documents by July 21, 2023.
Step 2: Complete the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Survey by July 21, 2023.
July 21, 2023. For more information about the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program At American University of Beirut, please visit THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE