How to Check CSSPS SHS Schools Placement
Are you interested in taking the 2022 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)? When the results are out, do you want to know where you are going to school? In the event that indeed, that is the thing this article will discuss.
When the 2022 / 2024 BECE results are out, we’ll talk about the steps you need to take to check your CSSPS SHS school placement.
We shall discuss the following
- What is BECE School placement?
- When to check your School placement?
- Buying your School Placement Checker
- How to check School Placement for BECE candidates?
- What to do after checking your School Placement?
What is the purpose of BECE School placement?
The Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) School Placement practice is a yearly activity led by the Ghana Training Administration (GES) to put qualified Junior High School
(JHS) graduates into Senior Secondary Schools (SHS).
The purpose of this exercise is to guarantee that SHS education is available to all qualified JHS graduates. The placement results for the various SHSs in the nation are made public by GES each year.
When Should You Check Your BECE School Placement?
You can check your school placement when the portal opens and that is when you have already checked your BECE results using your scratch card and other details.
How To Buy Your School Placement Checker Card
Before you can check your school placement, you need to buy a school placement checker from a vendor that is approved. In this article, I will suggest resultschecker.com.gh for yourself and you can buy from them by means of the web and will accept your checker PIN and SERIAL NUMBER through SMS not long after buying.
- Visit resultschecker.com.gh on your computer or mobile phone.
- Scroll through and input the number of checkers you want to buy inside the School placement checker section
- Click on Buy Now
- The next step will be your payment method. Choose the payment method you prefer from the options and make your payment.
- In a few minutes, you will receive your placement checker SERIAL and PIN by SMS.
You can also use this option to Buy Checker Card ( MOMO SHORTCODE )
Use the steps below to buy CSSPS School Placement Checker with Momo Shortcode
- Dial *800*055# on your mobile phone ( Make Sure You Have Recharged Your Momo Account Before Dailing The Code )
- Choose School Placement Checker
- Confirm price and description and enter 1
- Authorise payment by Mobile Money
- You will receive the checker card via SMS with instructions to check the results on your phone
(Step by Step) How To Check School Placement for BECE Candidates
Follow the steps below carefully to check your school placement.
- Go To https://cssps.gov.gh/placement.html
- Click on Check Placement
- Then Enter your 10-digit BECE index number.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Finally, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
- Print your placement out after checking.
What do you have to do after checking your School Placement
The candidate should complete the registration process at the school where they have been placed after the placement letter has been printed. It is essential to keep in mind that not all qualified BECE candidates will be placed in the schools they desire due to the high demand for senior high school education.
Up-and-comers ought to in this way ensure they check their position early and visit the schools they have been put in to guarantee they secure their ideal school arrangement.
All in all, the most common way of really taking a look at your school position for the 2023 / 2024 BECE assessment is a genuinely clear cycle. Print out a copy of your placement for your records and be sure to check it early.